We hope you will find all the information you need on our website to help you book and plan your holiday but sometimes you can’t beat a conversation with a real person.
Our experienced team is happy to help with your queries before, during and after your holiday, over the phone, on the campsite or by email. You will always be charged at a local rate when you call us.
You might also find the answer you’re looking for at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
31 January: 09:00-15:00
1 February: 11:00-19:00
Before you book
If you are looking for advice on which campsite to choose or how to get there, please call our customer care and sales teams who are on hand seven days a week to pick up your calls or emails.
• 0345 268 0853
If you have a query relating to an existing booking, we suggest you always quote your booking reference to help us answer your query as quickly as possible.
We aim to answer any questions received Monday to Thursday within one working day, and will try to respond within two workings days if you get in touch between Friday and Sunday.
• 0345 268 0853
• Insurance queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
During your holiday
Our friendly campsite couriers are highly trained to attend to your needs during your Canvas holiday – whether you’re looking for information on the local area or you need to report a problem with your accommodation.
Pop in to the Canvas Holidays reception on the campsite to speak to your courier or to take a note of their mobile number if they’re busy elsewhere. The area manager’s phone number is also displayed here, if you need to speak to them.
When things go wrong
We hope you have an excellent holiday but if you’re not happy with something during your stay, we suggest you take the following steps:
- Speak to your Canvas courier who might be able to help.
- If your problem isn't addressed you can call the area manager whose number is displayed in reception.
- If you still aren't getting the answers you're looking for, you can call our Head Office on 01383 629 000 (adding 00 44 if calling from outside the UK).
- You can also fill out one of our Customer Comment Forms, available from your courier. Just remember to send it to us (with a covering letter) within 28 days of your return home so that we can help as quickly as possible.
- You can also email us when you return from your break (within 28 days please) at email@example.com.
East Port House
01383 629 000 (adding 00 44 if calling from outside the UK)
Share your feedback
If you spot something we can improve or if you want to share your experience with prospective customers you can use our online customer review service.
When you return, we’ll send you an email asking you to review your holiday. This information is then published on our website to help other customers decide which campsite is right for them. We publish good or bad reviews!