Camping Domaine de la Rive*****
Overview of Domaine de la Rive
With direct access to the Sanguinet lake beach, Domaine de la Rive is the perfect setting for a fun-filled family holiday. The campsite boasts an impressive pool complex equipped with several water slides, a jungle-themed water playground, an outside swimming pool and even an indoor wave pool with lazy river! At la Rive the focus is definitely on getting active and having fun.
There is lots to do for the whole family onsite with plenty of activities available including archery, football and volleyball. If you prefer a slower pace of life onsite then the wellness centre is a must. Evenings on the campsite feature around the lively bar area and restaurant.
The campsite is a great base to visit the Arcachon bay, the magnificent lighthouse of Cap Ferret or the historical museum of the Hydraviation. Bordeaux, the world capital of wine, is only an hour’s drive away.
Pyla Dune (the highest sand dune in Europe) is located only 20 miles away from the campsite. It’s definitely a must see whilst holidaying in this part of France.
At a glance
Open dates :8 April 2017 - 27 August 2017
Getting there :
Nearest airports: Bordeaux-Mérignac 42 miles, Biarritz 99 miles
Nearest ferry ports: St Malo 372 miles, Caen 427 miles, Le Havre 449 miles, Roscoff 458 miles, Cherbourg 478 miles, Calais 587 miles
Average daily sun and temperature :
Mobile home 2 bedroom sleeps 5
4 adults and 1 child
Between 21 and 26 m²
Bedroom 1 : Double bedroom
Bedroom 2 : Bunk beds and a single bed. Please note the top bunk is not suitable for children under 6 or over 14 years. On some campsites, the third bunk bed is replaced by a sofa bed in the living room.
Living room : Open plan living area with seating and a dining table.
Bathroom : Shower room, sink and toilet.
Decking : Some mobile homes have decking. Garden table and chairs.
Kitchen : Kitchenette with hob, microwave and refrigerator. Please note there is no oven.
Please note that while inventory can vary across units, your accommodation will have everything you need for a self-catering camping holiday including kitchen utensils, crockery, cups and glasses, cutlery, pots and pans.
Activities & entertainment
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Satellite TV
- Table tennis
- Water sports school
- Skate park
- Bicycle hire
- Daytime and evening entertainment including discos (High season only)
Pool & beach
- 7 swimming pools including 2 indoor
- Wave pool
- Lagoon pool
- Lazy river
- Water slides
- Spa with jacuzzi
- Turkish bath
- Massage (charge applies)
- Direct access to lakeside beach
Food & drink
- Safety deposit boxes
- Baby bath
- Cash dispenser
- Washing machines
- WiFi available – additional charge payable
- Gas barbecue permitted (not provided)
- Communal barbeuce area
- Maximum party size 5
- Wednesday & Saturday arrivals only & minimum stay 4 nights (high season)
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday arrivals only, minimum stay 2 nights (low season)
- 1 car per booking
- Dogs not permitted
- There is no Canvas courier on this campsite, however there will be a French-speaking representative on site to answer any questions you may have.
- A €200 cleaning deposit is payable on arrival. This will be returned to you when you leave, provided the accommodation is left clean and in the same condition as it was found.
- Tourist tax may be payable on this campsite. If due this will be paid directly to the campsite when you check-in.
Please note that some facilities and activities are only available during high season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is crucial for your holiday.
At a glance
Camping Domaine de la Rive - Biscarrosse
GPS : 44.46066389 / -1.130706668
Open dates :
8 April 2017 - 27 August 2017
Campsite address :
Route de Bordeaux
South West France - FRANCE