We’ve all got our own special memory of when we knew we absolutely loved holidaying with Canvas. In a series of blog posts, including some from some special guest bloggers, we’ll be inspired by our ‘Canvas Convert’ moments.
With Halloween safely out of the way and our high streets starting to adopt a distinctly ‘merry’ appearance, there’s no denying that the countdown to Christmas and a whole new year of possibility is upon us.
So, to ease you into the ‘happy holidays’ season and including just some of the reasons we’re #CanvasConverts, we present our very own rendition of the ‘12 ways of Canvas’.
1. Mini-campers especially welcome: We know what it’s like to travel with babies and toddlers. So to make it as pain-free as possible you can borrow cots and high chairs across our sites and take advantage of our free ‘mini-campers pack’, containing everything from a baby bath and potty to a booster seat and toddler table.
2. We speak your language: Our English-speaking team are on hand to welcome you on arrival and help you out with advice and recommendations throughout your holiday. So there’s no need to apologise any more for not paying better attention at school.
3. Variety is the spice of self-catering life: Whatever your camping style, you’re sure to find your perfect home away from home among our collection of luxury lodges, mobile homes, high quality tent options and stylish apartments.
4. You can bring Fido: With 27 dog-friendly campsites to choose from across France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Switzerland, there’ll be no more pleading with relatives to house your hound whilst you flee the country.
5. The voice of experience: With over 50 years of experience under our camping belt, there’s very little we won’t have thought of in our quest to make this your best holiday ever.
6. Flexibility’s our middle name: Whether you’re looking to stay three nights or three weeks, it’s down to you to decide exactly what your holiday should look like.
7. City slickers can still apply: If you’re keen to add some cultural delights to your time away, we’ve got campsites within easy reach of some of Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities. From Paris to Venice and Barcelona to Rome, enjoy civilised exploring without the worry of costly city centre accommodation.
8. Swing into action: If you’re determined to make your friends green with envy, be sure to pack your clubs. Many of our campsites cater for golf-lovers, with some of them boasting their own on-site courses.
9. Leave the linen to us: Unlike traditional camping, you never need to worry about pillows and blankets with us. And if you’d sooner leave the towels, sheet and pillowcases to us too, they’re all easily hireable. Treat yourself – you’re on holiday after all.
10. Free family fun: Whilst our campsites are brimming with fun things for all the family to do, our all-action FamilyExtra programme takes the heat off parents in the height of summer. Available at five of our sites, our free range of activities – from water sports to arts and crafts – are sure to keep young minds and energetic infants entertained.
11. Have it both ways: Indulge your inner adventurer by holidaying in rural surroundings but keep the luxe factor by staying in a Safari Tent Deluxe – complete with a fully plumbed kitchen and bathroom and beds that are fully made up when you arrive.
12. Loyalty bonus: As a special thank you to everyone who’s booked with us before, you can save an extra 5% off your holiday. How’s that for a welcome back gift?
Feeling inspired? Check out the great deals we have on our website.