We hope you find everything you need on our website to help you plan your holiday but sometimes you can’t beat a conversation with a real person.
Our experienced team is happy to help before, during and after your holiday, over the phone, on the campsite or by email. You'll always be charged at a local rate when you call us.
You might also find the answer in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Before you book
If you're looking for advice on which campsite to choose or how to get there, please call our Sales team. They are on hand seven days a week to pick up your calls or emails.
- 0345 268 0827
If you've a question about an existing booking you can call us on 0345 268 0827 or email email@example.com. Please quote your booking reference to help us answer your query as quickly as possible.
We aim to answer any questions received Monday to Thursday within one working day and queries sent between Friday and Sunday within two working days.
If you've any queries about your holiday insurance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your holiday
Our friendly campsite couriers are highly trained – whether you’re looking for information on the local area or need to report a problem with your accommodation, they'll be happy to help.
Pop in to the Canvas Holidays reception on the campsite to speak to your courier or to take a note of their mobile number if they’re busy elsewhere. The area manager’s phone number is also displayed here, if you need to speak to them.
When things go wrong
We hope you have an excellent holiday but if you’re not happy with something during your stay, we suggest you take the following steps:
- Speak to your Canvas courier who will do their best to help.
- If your problem isn't addressed please call the area manager whose number is displayed in reception.
- If you still aren't getting the answers you're looking for, you can call our Head Office on 01383 629 000 (adding 00 44 if calling from outside the UK).
- You can also fill out one of our Customer Comment Forms, available from your courier. Just remember to send it to us (with a covering letter) within 28 days of your return home so that we can help as quickly as possible.
- You can also email us when you return from your break (within 28 days please) at email@example.com .
t: 01383 629 000 (adding 00 44 if calling from outside the UK)
Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share your feedback
If you want to share your holiday experience with other customers you can use our online customer review service.
When you return, we’ll send you an email asking you to review your holiday. This information is then published on our website to help other customers decide which campsite is right for them. We publish good or bad reviews! Just make sure your review follows our review guidelines.
You can also find us on these social media channels.