If you’d like to delve beyond the website copy to decide if one of our holidays is right for you, you can find honest customer opinions of our campsites on our website.
You’ll find these at the “customer review” tab at each individual campsite page. You can even filter reviews to find out how holidaymakers just like you rated the site.
Reviews are moderated by a neutral third party to make sure they are genuine. Find out more about our review process.
How to submit a review
You should receive an email within five days of your holiday return, asking for your feedback. You can also submit a review directly to our website via the customer review tab on the relevant campsite page. Your review will appear on our website within a few of days, once it has gone through our moderation process.
Why we reject reviews
You might receive an email to say your review has been rejected. Don’t be alarmed. Here are some of the reasons why we can’t publish a review:
- You have included personal details in your review – for your own online security we will reject reviews that include personal information such as full names or addresses so we always ask for a nickname (this can simply be an abbreviated version of your name).
- You’ve used inappropriate language – we can’t edit your reviews so this would be rejected outright.
- You have a complaint – we’d prefer to try and resolve this for you so we will direct you to our customer service team instead.
- Your review raises a potential legal issue – we will contact you directly to discuss anything that has a legal implication.
- Your review contains a website address.
Why your feedback matters
Making sure our customers have a great holiday is really important to us, so your reviews tell us what we’re doing right and what we could be doing better. Plus, your feedback could help our next customer decide where to go on holiday.