FAQs - Before you go

British and Irish citizens are required to have a full (10 year) passport to travel abroad. Application forms are available from the Passport Office, the post office or from the Garda (in Ireland). If you are applying for a passport for the first time, you should do this at least six weeks before your holiday.

If you are not a British or Irish citizen please check the passport and visa regulations for the countries you want to visit or travel through. Holders of non-EEC passports require a visa to visit France – this can take six weeks to obtain from the French Consulate. Please don’t forget to bring your driving licence.

You will also be required to print off your holiday voucher and present this to the campsite. The voucher will be sent via email 4-5 weeks prior to departure.