To confirm your holiday booking, we need to take a deposit. If you are booking within 12 weeks of your travel date, you will need to pay the full balance of your holiday.
You should receive your confirmation invoice within a week of paying your deposit. You will receive written confirmation of your campsite and ferry bookings, followed by your confirmation invoice.
If your chosen ferry crossing is not yet available to book we will send you an acknowledgement; then as soon as your ferry crossing is booked you will receive a confirmation invoice with your final holiday cost.
Your holiday balance is due 12 weeks before departure. You can pay this by credit or debit card at no extra cost. You can also pay by cheque - this should be sent to Canvas Holidays Accounts Department, East Port House, 12 East Port, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 7JG.
If you'd like to spread the cost of your holiday, you can choose to pay in 2, 3 or 4 instalments when you book and we'll take the agreed payments automatically from your card on the specified dates. If you'd rather arrange payment of the outstanding balance yourself, we’re also happy to accept part payments at any time, as long as the full balance is paid by the due date. Please call us to make any additional payments
Once your booking is confirmed we will send you an email with your booking confirmation and itinerary, this will include your ferry reference number. You will also receive a copy of these documents in the post two to three weeks before departure, along with any theme park tickets you have bought from us.
Driving directions can be downloaded from individual campsite pages.
When you book your holiday, please have the following information to hand:
- Party details – the names of everyone in your party and dates of birth for everyone 18 or under
- Campsite/overnight stops – your chosen campsite or campsites
- Extras – if you want to book linen, towel and beach towel hire, cots and high chairs, Mini-Camper packs and buggies.
- Vehicle details – the height of your vehicle (if over 1.5m) and whether you are taking bicycles, a roof box or a trailer.
- Channel crossing – crossing times and cabin requirements.
- Own arrangements – please let us know if there are any nights when you are making your own arrangements.
- Disabled travellers access – please ask about campsite accessibility.
Please give us a call if you are booking as a group so we can discuss your individual requirements.We cannot accept bookings from single sex groups or groups of young people under 25. Group bookings are not accepted at Camping Park Playa Bara (Tarragona).
The maximum number of people who can stay in each type of accommodation are:
- Classic - 5 people
- Tent/Safari Tent – 6 people
- Choice/Select (2 bedroom)/Comfort Plus/Belvedere Apartment/ Aloha Bungalows – 6 people
- Moda (2 bedroom) / Moda Plus (2 bedroom) – 6 people (plus 1 additional child)
- Lodge (2 bedroom)/Woodland Lodge – 7 people
- Select (3 bedroom)/Select Plus/ Lodge/ Moda (3 bedroom) – 8 people
Our non-refundable Breakage Waiver is £16.50, and covers you for accidents and loss of equipment in or to your Canvas accommodation. Even if an accident results in serious damage there is no extra to pay. The Waiver does not cover anything you take outside the campsite, for example kitchen items used for off-site picnics.
If you don’t want to pay the Breakage Waiver you can complete a Declaration Bond at each campsite instead. Signing the Bond means you agree to pay on departure for any damage caused to your accommodation and/or inventory.