Overview of Maïre
Camping La Maïre is located in the beautiful Languedoc-Roussillon region, 10 miles from the historical town of Béziers and just 600 metres from the beach.
The peaceful surroundings will guarantee you have a relaxing holiday, while the site-run children’s club will make sure the kids are entertained. There are also great swimming facilities, including an outdoor pool, children’s pool and waterslides!
Head for the beach at Vias-Plage to enjoy the golden sands and warm water of the Mediterranean. If soaking up the sun is not enough, you can have a go at parasailing or kayaking.
Béziers is a beautiful town, perfect for immersing yourself in the culture of Southern France. You can wander through the old streets taking in the history, browsing in the shops and stopping off for a locally made glass of wine. There are also walking routes where you can discover the architecture of Béziers from Romanesque and Gothic periods to the 19th century.
At a glance
Open dates :1 April 2017 - 16 September 2017
Getting there :
Nearest airports: Perpignan 64 miles, Carcassonne 65 miles, Girona 126 miles
Nearest ferry ports: Bilbao 388 miles, Calais 651 miles, Cherbourg 661 miles
Average daily sun and temperature :
Mobile home 2 bedroom sleeps 6
5 adults and 1 child
Between 26 and 28 m²
Bedroom 1 : Double bedroom
Bedroom 2 : Twin bedroom with a single bunk bed. Please note the top bunk is not suitable for children under 6 or over 14 years. On some campsites, the third bunk bed is replaced by the sofa bed in the living room.
Living room : Open plan living area with seating area and dining table
Bathroom : Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet
Decking : Some mobile homes have decking.
Kitchen : Kitchenette with cooking facilities, microwave and refrigerator. Please note there is no oven.
Please note that while inventory can vary across units, your accommodation will be equipped with everything you need for a self-catering camping holiday including kitchen utensils, crockery, cups and glasses, cutlery, pots and pans.
Mobile home 3 bedroom sleeps 6
From 28 m²
Bedroom 1 : Double bedroom
Bedroom 2 : Twin bedroom. On some campsites there are bunk beds instead.
Bedroom 3 : Twin bedroom. On some campsites there are bunk beds instead.
Living room : Open plan living area with seating area and dining table.
Bathroom : Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
Decking : Some mobile homes have decking. Garden table and chairs.
Kitchen : Kitchenette with hob, microwave, and refrigerator.
Please note that while inventory can vary across units, your accommodation will have everything you need for a self-catering camping holiday including kitchen utensils, crockery, cups and glasses, cutlery, pots and pans.
Activities & entertainment
- Site-run children’s club (4 years and over)
- Children’s playground
- Table tennis
- Cycle paths
- Horse riding
- Mini golf
- Family friendly evening entertainment.
Pool & beach
- Outdoor pool
- Children’s pool
Swimming pools open from 01/05 to 15/09
- Nearest beach 600 metres
Food & drink
- Snack bar
- Barbecue area
- Washing machines
- Toilets and washing facilities with disabled access
- WiFi available – extra charge payable
- Arrival and departure days: Low season: before 08/07/2017 or after 26/08/2017 - arrivals can occur on Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays – 2 nights minimum stay. Departures can occur on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. High season: between 08/07/2017 and 26/08/2017, all arrivals and departures must be on Saturdays only – 7 nights minimum stay.
- Dogs permitted – please call to book.
- There is no Canvas courier on this campsite, however there will be a French-speaking representative on site to answer any questions you may have.
- A €200 cleaning deposit is payable on arrival. This will be returned to you when you leave, provided the accommodation is left clean and in the same condition as it was found.
- Tourist tax may be payable on this campsite. If due this will be paid directly to the campsite when you check-in.
At a glance
Camping Maïre - Sérignan
GPS : 43.27113581 / 3.329329491
Open dates :
1 April 2017 - 16 September 2017
Campsite address :
Camping la MaÏre
Languedoc-Roussillon - FRANCE