In the South West of France ,close from Dordogne & Lot rivers, Campsite Moulin du Périé is afamily run campsite , relaxing & green !
Set in between ‘’Périgord ‘’area and ‘’Quercy’’, short ride away from both Bergerac & Cahors wineyards , it is ideally located to enjoy visiting the local wonders :Château Fort de Bonaguil (7km), ‘’Bastide’’ medieval towns : Villereal,Monpazier, Monflanquin, Villefranche du Périgord and many more…, Dordogne rivervalley , Lot river valley, Sarlat, Puy l’Evèque, Rocamadour, Vézère rivervalley Grottes de Lascaux …; here is the land of typical traditions , goodwines and marvellous gourmet cooking too : strawberries, Ducks & Geese‘’Foie Gras’’ , mushrooms Cèpes and Agen’s prunes !!
Along a lovelly small stream, 3km ( 2 miles) away from the village, Camping Moulin du Périé is a widegarden in the park of a 18th century water mill. Pitches are delimited bymature trees, hedges and floral shrubs. For your holidays in your tent,your caravan or your camper, your grassy pitch will be shaded or sunny, at yourconvenience.
Several equipped andcomfortable accommodations, with or without facilities, are also possible tohire: chalets ( wooden cabins), Mobile Homes, bungalow-tents …
Daily Services on site:
- fresh bread &croissants / opening every morning 8.30 am , basic food
- Bar / snack – take awayfood / icecreams .
- ‘’ home made ’’Pizzas
- restaurant (evening servingonly)
- free wifi available for useat the Office - Bar Restaurant
From june to september onsite activities to enjoy for all the family
- private springwater naturalpool ( 500 m²) with its small sandy beach , very popular with young children
- adventure play areas forchildren, volleyball-badminton net , table tennis, ‘jeu de boules’ track *
- swimming pool place made of2 separated pools 12m lenght x 6m wide : one for children ( 1m deepmaximum ) and one deep pool ( 2m20 deep maximum )
- big bouncy castle
*both ‘swimming pool’ and‘bouncy castle’ are available on busy season weeks only. Opening can depend onweather conditions. Would you need further more details about opening dates,please do not hesitate to contact directly Campsite’s office
Sport / Hobby / Culture
Children / Teenagers
Languages spoken at the reception
Rent / Sale / Loan
Shops and food
Moulin du Périé
Midi-Pyrénées - FRANCE