Overview of Tahiti
Camping Tahiti is a lively campsite on the Adriatic coast. Not only does the site have its own private beach, but an impressive pool complex comprising of an Olympic-sized pool, a beach-style lagoon pool with children’s pool, poolside snack bar and Mediterranean-style pool with large sun terrace.
Adults will enjoy the spa facilities and beauty treatments on offer at the Thermae Oasis – the perfect place to unwind whilst on holiday.
Set in the Province of Ferrara, Camping Tahiti has its own private beach equipped with sun loungers and beach bar. The beach is only 800m from the site and can be reached by a small train that is free for guests. Just a short drive from site is the small fishing town of Comacchio.
The campsite is set in a great location to explore all the local area has to offer. Explore the UNESCO heritage site of the Po Delta by bike, foot or boat, or take a boat tour from Chioggia to Venice for a tour of the city’s historical centre. And for the more adventurous, take a trip to Mirabilandia, (35 miles) this fantastic theme park has something for everyone to enjoy.
At a glance
Open dates :18 May 2017 - 16 September 2017
Getting there :
Nearest airport: Bologna 62 miles
Nearest ferry ports: Le Havre 835 miles, Calais 895 miles
Mobile home 2 bedroom a/c sleeps 6
5 adults and 1 child
Between 26 and 28 m²
Bedroom 1 : Double bedroom
Bedroom 2 : Twin bedroom with a single bunk bed. Please note the top bunk is not suitable for children under 6 or over 14 years. On some campsites, the third bunk bed is replaced by the sofa bed in the living room.
Living room : Open plan living area with seating area and dining table. The sofa easily converts into an extra bed.
Bathroom : Shower room with sink and separate toilet.
Decking : Some mobile homes have decking. Garden table and chairs.
Kitchen : Kitchenette with hob, microwave and refrigerator. Please note there is no oven.
Other : Air conditioning included
Please note that while inventory can vary across units, your accommodation will be equipped with everything you need for a self-catering camping holiday including kitchen utensils, crockery, cups and glasses, cutlery, pots and pans.
Activities & entertainment
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Mini golf
- Site-run children's club
- Bicycle hire
- Multi sports area
- Table tennis
- Evening entertainment
- Excursions to Venice, Mirabilandia and the Po Delta
Pool & beach
- 3 swimming pools (1 Olympic, 2 lagoon-style)
- Children’s pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Direct access to private beach
Food & drink
- Snack bar
- Safety deposit boxes
- Baby bath
- Baby room
- Washing machines
- WiFi available – additional charge payable
- Maximum party size 5
- Saturday arrivals only & minimum stay 7 nights (high season)
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday arrivals only, minimum stay 2 nights (low season)
- One car per booking
- There is no Canvas courier on this campsite, however there will be a French-speaking representative on site to answer any questions you may have.
- A €200 cleaning deposit is payable on arrival. This will be returned to you when you leave, provided the accommodation is left clean and in the same condition as it was found.
- Tourist tax may be payable on this campsite. If due this will be paid directly to the campsite when you check-in.
Please note that some facilities and activities are only available during high season. Please check at the time of booking if there is an activity or facility which is crucial for your holiday.
At a glance
Camping Tahiti - Lido Delle Nazioni
GPS : 44.7344334 / 12.2316885
Open dates :
18 May 2017 - 16 September 2017
Campsite address :
viale Libia 133
44020 Lido Delle Nazioni
Emilia-Romagna - ITALY